The TAL-Reverb III by Togu Audio Line stereo plate plug-in is simple to use. It replaces TAL-Reverb-II and includes numerous enhancements such as a redesigned user interface and modifications to the reverb algorithm. There’s a simplified EQ section, a meter display, and real slider values are displayed. The reverb has a distinct personality and creates a highly diffuse plate. TAL set out to develop a colorless, maximally diffuse plate reverb that was free of grains and digital imperfections. It’s the culmination of a lot of tweaking and testing.
TAL-Reverb III features:
- Sound of a plate reverb.
- There’s just one way to regulate the size of a room.
- Predelay of up to one second is available.
- Section on EQ (12dB cut, low shelf filter at 1000Hz, high shelf filter at 200Hz).
- Controlling the stereo width (from full stereo to mono).
- Input mode: stereo (mono or stereo input).
- The active fader’s slider value is displayed.
- The output volume is shown via a meter.
- There are ten factory settings available.
- The JUCE framework was used to create this project, which is open source.